Ultimaker PETG Grey – The 3D Factory Cyprus
In the colour you want with the mechanical properties you need – Ultimaker PETG Grey is the perfect solution for creating manufacturing aids that ensure efficiency, order, and safety in an industrial environment.
Parts for industrial use
Ultimaker PETG Grey features chemical and temperature-resistant properties, making it an excellent candidate for creating parts meant to work hard in an industrial environment.
Easy printability and a balance between toughness, stiffness, and resistance to external influences mean you can design, test, and iterate functional prototypes that get the job done.
Below are some key mechanical properties of Ultimaker PETG:
- Good chemical resistance against lubricants, oils, alcohol, acids, and bases
- Able to withstand humid environments and temperatures up to 76 °C
- Tough and wear resistant Ultimaker PETG is suited for a variety of use cases, from colour coding to see-through parts
Ultimaker PETG is an ideal choice for industrial use:
- Manufacturing aids for the production line
- Parts for industrial use, such as liquid-proof sensor covers or color-coded tools
- Functional prototypes
The Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker S3, Ultimaker 2+ Connect, and Ultimaker 3 series of 3D printers officially support Ultimaker PETG. It is compatible for dual extrusion with the following materials:
- Ultimaker PVA
- Ultimaker Breakaway
At our company, we’re committed to providing affordable, quality-tested 3D printing filaments in Cyprus. Trust our premium filaments for exceptional results every time, whether you’re a professional enthusiast or a hobbyist. Furthermore, our easy online ordering system allows you to easily buy 3D printing filaments online in Cyprus. Consequently, this makes our filaments the best choice for beginners who are looking for a user-friendly and reliable 3D printing filament.