Normal UV Resin Grey
The Resin Grey material is rigid and tough. Using strong materials in shovel designs often results in model fragmentation, while overly flexible materials may deform or fracture under tension, impacting accuracy and aesthetics. Resin, however, remains stable across varied climates, easily stored, and resistant to moisture softening and environmental damage, unlike other resins.
Professional LCD molding resin Grey
Optimizing the formation of LCD low light source and printing efficiency is higher than the market-compatible DLP / LCD / SLA resin. The resin is only designed for the LCD model the resin, not recommended for DLP or SLA machines. This resin ensures the strength of moulded parts and not excessive shrinkage, but also improves print speed, shortens the curing time and enhances the printing efficiency of LCD machines as much as possible.
Strong adhesion and easy to detach
Not only high success rate of printing and precision, but also minimizes resin release force and adhesion, so that the model attached to the forming platform can easily shovel and low viscosity makes it easier to clean the machine and model.
- Keep away from light seals at room temperature (sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin. After testing, the light is not affected if it is not UV light).
- It is recommended to save at 15 ℃ -35 ℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Sealed storage, excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality. Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, will solidify photosensitive resin.
- 1. Shake well before use, prohibiting the use of resin in places with a lot of sunlight.
- 2. Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
- 3. Inadvertent contact, as soon as possible to use a lot of water rinse. If you feel unwell, seek timely medical attention.
- 4. Printed models need to use high-concentration alcohol to clean about 30S (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better).
- 5. Do not pour the resin in the resin vat into the unused resin, and do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing effect(long time without the resin can be introduced into airtight containers or sealed with plastic wrap shading save).
- 6. Resin has a shelf life of up to 18 months.